Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: Dancing with the Stars: 9pm

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars: 9pm

The von Klapp family has gathered around my 52 inch HDTV to watch the season finale of Dancing with the Stars! Tom and Samantha look so excited! My father, Basil von Klapp, thinks Marie is a shoo-in. I personally don't enjoy Marie. She's far too "cute" for my liking. I like Mel B. Well, I don't really like her, but I adore her dance partner, Maksim. He's so hot! My mother Clarice is hoping Helio wins. And my sister Lunesta doesn't really have an opinion. It's only five minutes after 9:00 and she's already drunk.

They are showing clips from last night. I just realized its only 9:06 and they won't announce the winner until 10:59. This is going to be a long night. I wonder what Lunesta is drinking?

0 comments: