Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: ANNOUNCEMENT

Friday, December 28, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT









TWO major announcements in the von Klapp world!! No, neither has to do with my impending debut in a major television commercial advertisement, but as soon I have something new to report on that, you'll be the first to know!

As faithful readers of The Chronicles of von Klapp know, I blog every Monday through Friday. Beginning in January, The Chronicles of von Klapp will become a daily blog! Yes! Fresh posts every Saturday and Sunday -- but i won't be posting the weekend edition. Please join me in welcoming my frumpy sister Lunesta von Klapp into the blogosphere. I'm sure you will enjoy her ramblings as much as you enjoy mine.

But there's more! Many of you enjoy the weekly theme posts such as "New Boyfriend Wednesday" and "Real Hero Thursday." Many also have enjoyed our occasional glance into the world of celebrity faces gone wrong in which I call "Scary Face." Starting in January, "Scary Face" becomes a weekly theme every Tuesday. Who will be our first Scary Face when the theme goes weekly? Here's a hint: She may be Brooklyn born but her royal marriage prepared her to play a Southern Belle in one of TV's most popular shows. Hmmmmmm....

Much thanks again to all of you who take the time to visit The Chronicles of von Klapp.

0 comments: