Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: Thank You!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Thank You!













You like me! You really like me! When I started posting my ramblings on the last Monday in October, I didn't think anyone would read it except for my drab sister, Lunesta. Then I noticed a couple people clicking here and there. And I started to get a comment posted here and there. And then an occasional email. When I blogged live during the finale of Dancing with the Stars, I noticed some of you were reading along as we watched the show together. And that was fun! But in the past three days, everyone seems to be coming out of the woodwork! We've had hits from almost every state in America, and from Canada, France, Germany, the UK, Brazil, Thailand, and Australia! I'm glad you're checking me out, and I hope you like what you find here. Feel free to drop me a line at CvonKlapp@gmail.com and let me know what you think of my little blog. And thank you again for taking the time to read my thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Chronicles is like a box of chocolates. One day breaking news the next celeb fluff and then top it off with Von Klap family drama. Love it all!

Anonymous said...

I've been trying my new vonKlapp Diet. Its easy - every morning I click on the blog and look at Joan van Arks pic. So far I've lost 3 pounds and I'm hoping to fit in my favorite outfits by Christmas. Thanks Cymbalta!