Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: Changes, changes, changes

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Changes, changes, changes




















I'm blogging live from the Chronicles of von Klapp headquarters in Manhattan, also known as Cymbi's apartment. It's a scene of utter chaos as Cymbi and myself are making the transition to www.chroniclesofvonklapp.com. It's more than just an address change: Cymbi went through hundreds of logo designs until she finally approved of the one you see now. Cymbi promises that there will be lots of more fun changes coming soon. I have to give my sister credit - I didn't think anyone would read her little blog when she started it less than three months ago. And honestly, I still don't know why anyone does. But, she's happy and that's cute.

I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly "Week in Review."

0 comments: