Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: Fearless Predictions for 2008

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fearless Predictions for 2008












I am not a psychic, nor do I believe in them. I believe in logic and luck, and therefore I have prepared a list of my predictions for 2008.

I'm not predicting natural disasters or the celebrity deaths, but instead two things that I think everyone should be thinking about: the presidential elections and the Academy Awards!

Academy Awards:
Best Picture: "There Will Be Blood"
Best Director: Paul Thomas Anderson ("There Will Be Blood")
Best Actress: Julie Christie ("Away from Her")
Best Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis ("There Will Be Blood")

Presidential Election:
Republican nominee: John McCain
Democrat nominee: Hillary Clinton
President: Hillary Clinton

Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

Cymbalta will be back tomorrow. I'll be here next weekend. Have a great week and thanks for reading!

0 comments: