Quantcast The Chronicles of von Klapp: The Photo Album

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Photo Album















I found an old photo album this week. It was filled with pictures that I had long forgotten. There were pictures of me with braces, there were pictures of Cymbalta when she was at "that awkward age," and there were tons of pictures of my parents and grandparents.

It made me realize something: I really don't like my sister. Sure, Cymbi is pretty and gets a lot of attention. And that's probably why I've learned to dislike her. She's selfish. She's spoiled. She demands to be the center of attention. And she still has my Donna Karan sweater that I let her borrow in 2005. All I've heard for the past two weeks is "I'm going to be in a commercial!" It's for a burger joint, people! A fast food commercial!

I'll be back tomorrow with my "Week in Review" post. Have a great Saturday!

0 comments: